ReactJS Semantic UI Step Element
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article we will know how to use the step element in ReactJS Semantic UI. Step element is used to track the completion of series of processes.
- Disabled: This state indicates that a step can’t be selected.
- Active: Step can be highlighted as currently active.
- Completed: This state is used to indicate the step which has been completed by the user.
<step> <step.content/> </step>
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: In this example we will be going to use icon and step elements to show completion status of activity by using ReactJS Semantic UI Step element.
Example 2: In this example we will be going to use the icon and step elements with the disabled state so that step can show that it cannot be selected by using ReactJS Semantic UI Step element.