ReactJS Semantic UI List Element
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article we will know how to use the List element in ReactJS Semantic UI. List element is a list groups related content
- Bulleted: List items can be marked as with a bullet using this property.
- Ordered: List can be ordered numerically in the order manner.
- Link: List can be specially formatted for navigation links.
<list> <list.item>Content</list.item> </list>
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: In this example we will be going to use basic list element to display group of related content by using ReactJS Semantic UI List element.
Example 2: In this example we will be going to use list element to display group of related content with icons by using ReactJS Semantic UI List element.
Please Login to comment...