What is ES?
ECMA is an abbreviation used for European Computer Manufacturers Association. It is a standards organization based out of Switzerland which takes care of ES. ES10 (2019) is updated in June and its nomenclature is like that the year in which the update is released then the name will be a year plus one such as ES9 (2018).
What is Babel?
It is a term in which you will listen many times but will find difficult to understand. I will tell you only the overview of this because manually you will not indulge in Babel but automatically things will take place by Babel.
What is npm?
- ReactJS | Introduction to Babel
- ReactJS | Using Babel
- How to install the previous version of node.js and npm ?
- What are the differences between npm and npx ?
- Steps to Create and Publish NPM packages
- How to use External Modules and NPM in a project ?
- Difference between npm and yarn
- Node.js | NPM (Node Package Manager)
- How to import SASS through npm ?
- How to update NPM ?
- How to import LESS through npm ?
- Introduction to NPM scripts
- What is the meaning of --save for NPM install ?
- Node.js NPM arraybuffer-to-string Module
- Node.js NPM string-to-arraybuffer Module
- Node.js NPM shortid Module
- Node.js NPM uuid
- How to install modules without npm in node.js ?
- ReactJS | Importing and Exporting
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js