Following is the interview procedure of Quick Heal Technologies held at Chitkara University, Punjab.
There were two job profiles offered – Software Developer and Quality Assurance. For both the profiles there was different procedure.
Round 1: Qualifying test
For Software Developer : A written exam was conducted which aimed at predicting and writing the output of given programs in C and C++ (20 questions each) and 10 questions based on Aptitude. The expected output problems were generally based on pointers, constructors-destructors, up-casting and down-casting.
For Quality Assurance : An objective type exam(40 questions) was conducted which included various questions from Operating system like scheduling algorithms and Linux Commands. From computer networking many questions were asked on basic protocols, sub-netting, IP header, routing devices and some questions from SQL. The last question was a coding question to be written on the answer sheet only.
Round 2: Technical Interview
For Software Developer : Various puzzles and basic OOPS questions were asked along with some concepts of pointers. Some questions were asked from the project you have done during your degree program.
For Quality Assurance : This was kind of a discussion type interview where one was asked his interest along with their strengths in different aspects of courses of computer science degree. Questions were asked from Computer Networking and database management skills, their knowledge in Linux was tested and coding as well.
Round 3: HR Interview
The HR asked simple and general questions like how was the interview procedure, along with how did the day went. Some wwre asked to describe about themselves and about their family. They were asked how would they’ll be reacting if they are promoted mid-way of the internship.
- Quick Heal Internship Interview (On-Campus)
- Zoho Corporation (Internship cum Offer Experience )
- Zebra Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Getting started with Kaggle : A quick guide for beginners
- Oracle Interview | Set 5 (For Server Technologies)
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience | Set 2
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Palantir Technologies Interview | Set 1
- Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
- TinyOwl Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Volante Technologies Interview Experience
- Mallow Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Edifecs Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1(On-Campus)
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- Compro Technologies Interview Experience
- HashedIn Technologies Interview Experience | Set (On-Campus)
- Meeami Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.