Round 1: The round one consisted of the aptitude questions mostly on time, trains, basic quadratic equations and substitution, based on the number of socks to get pair of same color, etc., program tracing and questions based on the pointers were asked, ## operator was asked, we have to write the answer on the place provided, not mcqs, I found it good .
Round 2 It was technical interview, asked sql queries, sorting, java, C, C++, php as in my resume.I was selected in first round only.
Round 3: I don’t know but my friend faced it, it was a technical round.
- Quick Heal Technologies Internship cum Placement Interview(On-Campus)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 45 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 52 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 44 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 61 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 60 (For Internship)
- Samsung R & D internship Interview
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.