Given a list, your task is to determine the list is K percent same i.e has element that is populated more than K % times.
Given below are few methods to solve the task.
Method #1 Using collections.Counter
Initial list [1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2] True
Method #2: Using dictionary and its values
initial list [1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] True
- Python | Measure similarity between two sentences using cosine similarity
- Python | Test if string contains element from list
- Python | Test if any list element returns true for condition
- Python | Subtract two list elements if element in first list is greater
- Python | Replace elements in second list with index of same element in first list
- Python | Similarity metrics of strings
- Measuring the Document Similarity in Python
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python | Percentage similarity of lists
- Python | Indices list of matching element from other list
- Measure similarity between images using Python-OpenCV
- Python | Slicing list from Kth element to last element
- Python | Insert Nth element to Kth element in other list
- Python | K occurrence element Test
- Python | Test if element is dictionary value
- Python | Move one list element to another list
- Python | Test for False list
- Python | Test for nested list
- Python | Test if all elements are present in list
- Python - Test if all elements in list are of same type
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.