Given a long sentence, reverse each word of the sentence individually in the sentence itself.
Input : Geeks For Geeks is good to learn Output : skeeG roF skeeG si doog ot nrael Input : Split Reverse Join Output : tilpS esreveR nioJ
We shall use Python’s built in library function to reverse each word individually in the string itself.
- First split the the sentence into list of words.
- Reverse each word of the string in the list individually.
- Join the words in the list to form a new sentence.
Below is the implementation of above idea.
skeeGrofskeeG si doog ot nrael
Python is well known for its short codes. We shall do the same task but with lesser line of codes.
skeeG rof skeeG
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Python | Spilt a sentence into list of words
- Python program to count words in a sentence
- Python | Remove all duplicates words from a given sentence
- Python | Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- Python | Sort words of sentence in ascending order
- Second most repeated word in a sequence in Python
- Generating Word Cloud in Python
- Generating Word Cloud in Python | Set 2
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python | Word Embedding using Word2Vec
- Python program for word guessing game
- Python program to remove Nth occurrence of the given word
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
- Python | TextBlob.Word.spellcheck() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.