Given a long sentence, reverse each word of the sentence individually in the sentence itself.
Input : Geeks For Geeks is good to learn Output : skeeG roF skeeG si doog ot nrael Input : Split Reverse Join Output : tilpS esreveR nioJ
We shall use Python’s built in library function to reverse each word individually in the string itself.
- First split the sentence into list of words.
- Reverse each word of the string in the list individually.
- Join the words in the list to form a new sentence.
Below is the implementation of above idea.
skeeGrofskeeG si doog ot nrael
Python is well known for its short codes. We shall do the same task but with lesser line of codes.
skeeG rof skeeG
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Python | Spilt a sentence into list of words
- Python program to count words in a sentence
- Python | Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- Python | Remove all duplicates words from a given sentence
- Python | Sort words of sentence in ascending order
- Python | Word Stretch
- Generating Word Cloud in Python | Set 2
- Generating Word Cloud in Python
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python | Word Embedding using Word2Vec
- Second most repeated word in a sequence in Python
- Python program to remove Nth occurrence of the given word
- Python | Removing Initial word from string
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai