Given a list of numbers, write a Python program to print all positive numbers in given list.
Input: list1 = [12, -7, 5, 64, -14] Output: 12, 5, 64 Input: list2 = [12, 14, -95, 3] Output: [12, 14, 3]
Example #1: Print all positive numbers from given list using for loop
Iterate each element in the list using for loop and check if number is greater than or equal to 0. If the condition satisfies, then only print the number.
11 0 45 66
Example #2: Using while loop
Example #3: Using list comprehension
Positive numbers in the list: 45 93
Example #4: Using lambda expressions
Positive numbers in the list: 21, 4, 93
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python program to print all positive numbers in a range
- Python program to count positive and negative numbers in a list
- Python program to find Tuples with positive elements in List of tuples
- Find ratio of zeroes, positive numbers and negative numbers in the Array
- C program to count Positive and Negative numbers in an Array
- Python | Get positive elements from given list of lists
- Python | Counting sign change in list containing Positive and Negative Integers
- Python - Calculate the percentage of positive elements of the list
- Python program to print odd numbers in a List
- Python program to print even numbers in a list
- Python program to print negative numbers in a list
- Python program to print all Strong numbers in given list
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- Python Program to Convert any Positive Real Number to Binary string
- Python Program to Check Whether a Number is Positive or Negative or zero
- Permutation of first N positive integers such that prime numbers are at prime indices
- Represent a number as the sum of positive numbers ending with 9
- Program to check if a number is Positive, Negative, Odd, Even, Zero
- C program to Check Whether a Number is Positive or Negative or Zero
- Python program to check if the list contains three consecutive common numbers in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.