Given start and end of a range, write a Python program to print all positive numbers in given range.
Input: start = -4, end = 5 Output: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Input: start = -3, end = 4 Output: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Example #1: Print all positive numbers from given list using for loop
Define start and end limit of range. Iterate from start till the range in the list using for loop and check if num is greater than or equeal to 0. If the condition satisfies, then only print the number.
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Example #2: Taking range limit from user input
Enter the start of range: -215 Enter the end of range: 5 0 1 2 3 4 5
- Python program to print positive numbers in a list
- Python program to print all even numbers in a range
- Python program to print all odd numbers in a range
- Python program to print all negative numbers in a range
- Python program to count positive and negative numbers in a list
- Python Program to Print Numbers in an Interval
- Python program to print even numbers in a list
- Python program to print odd numbers in a List
- Python program to print negative numbers in a list
- Python program to print all Strong numbers in given list
- Python program to print all Prime numbers in an Interval
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- C++ program to print all Even and Odd numbers from 1 to N
- Python | Print list elements in circular range
- Program to print a pattern of numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.