Given a number n, we need to find the product of all of its unique prime factors. Prime factors: It is basically a factor of the number that is a prime number itself.
Input: num = 10 Output: Product is 10 Explanation: Here, the input number is 10 having only 2 prime factors and they are 5 and 2. And hence their product is 10. Input : num = 25 Output: Product is 5 Explanation: Here, for the input to be 25 we have only one unique prime factor i.e 5. And hence the required product is 5.
Method 1 (Simple)
Using a loop from i = 2 to n and check if i is a factor of n then check if i is prime number itself if yes then store product in product variable and continue this process till i = n.
Method 2 (Efficient) :
The idea is based on Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
Please refer complete article on Product of unique prime factors of a number for more details!
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program for Find sum of odd factors of a number
- Python Program for Find sum of even factors of a number
- Python Program for Find minimum sum of factors of number
- Python Program for Number of elements with odd factors in given range
- Python Program to Check Prime Number
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- Python Program for Find largest prime factor of a number
- Python program to get all unique combinations of two Lists
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Python | Assign value to unique number in list
- Python program to print all Prime numbers in an Interval
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Python | Number of elements to be removed such that product of adjacent elements is always even
- Python - First K unique elements
- Python Program for factorial of a number
- Python Program for Sum the digits of a given number
- Python Program for nth Catalan Number
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number