Integers X and K are given. The task is to find highest K-digit number divisible by X.
Input : X = 30, K = 3 Output : 990 990 is the largest three digit number divisible by 30. Input : X = 7, K = 2 Output : 98
An efficient solution is to use below formula.
ans = MAX - (MAX % X) where MAX is the largest K digit number which is 999...K-times
The formula works on simple school method division. We remove remainder to get the largest divisible number.
Please refer complete article on Largest K digit number divisible by X for more details!
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Python | Extract key-value of dictionary in variables
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Google Chrome Dino Bot using Image Recognition | Python
- Python | Use of __slots__
- Python - Summation of float string list
- Python | Animated Banner showing 'GeeksForGeeks'
- Python | Segregate list elements by Suffix
- Python Program for Selection Sort
- Python Program for Bubble Sort
- Python Program for Insertion Sort
- Python Program for Heap Sort
- Python Program for Counting Sort
- Python Program for Radix Sort
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number