Focal length is the distance between the center of the mirror to the principal foci. In order to determine the focal length of a spherical mirror we should know the radius of curvature of that mirror. The distance from the vertex to the center of curvature is called radius of curvature.
The focal length is half the radius of curvature.
F = ( R / 2 ) for concave mirror F = - ( R / 2 ) for convex mirror
For a convex mirror Input : R = 30 Output : F = 15 For a convex mirror Input : R = 25 Output : F = - 12.5
Focal length of spherical concave mirror is 15 units Focal length of spherical convex mirror is -15 units
Please refer complete article on Program to determine focal length of a spherical mirror for more details!
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Python Program for Number of jump required of given length to reach a point of form (d, 0) from origin in 2D plane
- Python - Strings with Maximum K length
- Python - Extract K length substrings
- Python | K length Padding in List
- Python | Strings length summation
- Python - Sum of different length Lists of list
- Python | Custom length Matrix
- Python - Smallest Length String
- Python - Initialize empty array of given length
- Python | Generate random string of given length
- Python | Average String length in list
- Python | Retain records of specific length
- Python - Filter Range Length Tuples
- Find length of a string in python (4 ways)