Write a program to determine the focal length of a lens.
Focal length is the distance between the center of the lens to the principal foci. In order to determine the focal length of a lens we should know the distance between the lens and the image ( I ) and the distance between the lens and the object ( O ). Here, we will use the lens equation also called the focal length equation.
The lens equation is :
F is the focal length
I is the distance between the lens and the image
O is the distance between the lens and the object
Input : O = 50, I = 2 Output : F = 1.92308 Input : O = 25, I = 5 Output : F = 4.16667
Focal length of a lens is 1.92308 units .
- Program to determine focal length of a spherical mirror
- Program to find Length of Bridge using Speed and Length of Train
- Power of a lens
- C program to find the length of a string
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Length of the chord the circle if length of the another chord which is equally inclined through the diameter is given
- Arc length from given Angle
- Sum of XOR of all sub-arrays of length K
- Length of the Diagonal of the Octagon
- Print all sequences of given length
- Length of longest rod that can fit into a cuboid
- Count of integers of length N and value less than K such that they contain digits only from the given set
- Number of N length sequences whose product is M
- Number of K length subsequences with minimum sum
- Find the maximum length of the prefix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m