Write a program to determine the focal length of a lens.
Focal length is the distance between the center of the lens to the principal foci. In order to determine the focal length of a lens we should know the distance between the lens and the image ( I ) and the distance between the lens and the object ( O ). Here, we will use the lens equation also called the focal length equation.
The lens equation is :
F is the focal length
I is the distance between the lens and the image
O is the distance between the lens and the object
Input : O = 50, I = 2 Output : F = 1.92308 Input : O = 25, I = 5 Output : F = 4.16667
Focal length of a lens is 1.92308 units .
- Program to determine focal length of a spherical mirror
- Program to find Length of Bridge using Speed and Length of Train
- Power of a lens
- C program to find the length of a string
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Length of the chord the circle if length of the another chord which is equally inclined through the diameter is given
- Sum of XOR of all sub-arrays of length K
- Arc length from given Angle
- Length of longest rod that can fit into a cuboid
- Print all sequences of given length
- Length of the Diagonal of the Octagon
- Number of N length sequences whose product is M
- Count of integers of length N and value less than K such that they contain digits only from the given set
- Find the maximum length of the prefix
- Find length of period in decimal value of 1/n
Improved By : vt_m