Given a number, find minimum sum of its factors.
Input : 12 Output : 7 Explanation: Following are different ways to factorize 12 and sum of factors in different ways. 12 = 12 * 1 = 12 + 1 = 13 12 = 2 * 6 = 2 + 6 = 8 12 = 3 * 4 = 3 + 4 = 7 12 = 2 * 2 * 3 = 2 + 2 + 3 = 7 Therefore minimum sum is 7 Input : 105 Output : 15
Please refer complete article on Find minimum sum of factors of number for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Python Program for Find sum of even factors of a number
- Python Program for Find sum of odd factors of a number
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program for Number of elements with odd factors in given range
- Python Program for Product of unique prime factors of a number
- Python - Factors Frequency Dictionary
- Python - Elements with factors count less than K
- Python Program for Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Python Program to find minimum number of rotations to obtain actual string
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python Program for Minimum number of jumps to reach end
- Python - Find Minimum Pair Sum in list
- Python Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Python program to find Cumulative sum of a list
- Python Program for Find sum of Series with n-th term as n^2 - (n-1)^2
- Python program to find sum of absolute difference between all pairs in a list
- Python program to find the sum of all items in a dictionary
- Python program to find all possible pairs with given sum
- Python program to find the sum of dictionary keys
- Python program to find the sum of the value in the dictionary where the key represents the frequency