Given a number n, the task is to find the even factor sum of a number.
Input : 30 Output : 48 Even dividers sum 2 + 6 + 10 + 30 = 48 Input : 18 Output : 26 Even dividers sum 2 + 6 + 18 = 26
Let p1, p2, … pk be prime factors of n. Let a1, a2, .. ak be highest powers of p1, p2, .. pk respectively that divide n, i.e., we can write n as n = (p1a1)*(p2a2)* … (pkak).
Sum of divisors = (1 + p1 + p12 ... p1a1) * (1 + p2 + p22 ... p2a2) * ........................... (1 + pk + pk2 ... pkak)
If number is odd, then there are no even factors, so we simply return 0.
If number is even, we use above formula. We only need to ignore 20. All other terms multiply to produce even factor sum. For example, consider n = 18. It can be written as 2132 and sun of all factors is (20 + 21)*(30 + 31 + 32). if we remove 20 then we get the
Sum of even factors (2)*(1+3+32) = 26.
To remove odd number in even factor, we ignore then 20 whaich is 1. After this step, we only get even factors. Note that 2 is the only even prime.
Please refer complete article on Find sum of even factors of a number for more details!
- Python Program for Find sum of odd factors of a number
- Python Program for Find minimum sum of factors of number
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program for Number of elements with odd factors in given range
- Python Program for Product of unique prime factors of a number
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python program to find number of days between two given dates
- Python program to find second largest number in a list
- Python program to find smallest number in a list
- Python program to find largest number in a list
- Python program to find number of local variables in a function
- Python Program for Find largest prime factor of a number
- Python Program to find minimum number of rotations to obtain actual string
- Python Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Python Program for Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!