The task is to count the most frequent words, which extracts data from dynamic sources.
First, create a web-crawler with the help of
requests module and
beautiful soup module, which will extract data from the web-pages and store them in a list. There might be some undesired words or symbols (like special symbols, blankspaces), which can be filtered inorder to ease the counts and get the desired results. After counting each word, we also can have the count of most (say 10 or 20) frequent words.
Modules and Library functions used :
requests: Will allow you to send HTTP/1.1 requests and many more.
beautifulsoup4: For pulling data out of HTML and XML files.
operator: Exports a set of efficient functions corresponding to the intrinsic operators.
collections: Implements high-performance container datatypes.
Below is the implementation of above discussed idea :
[('to', 10), ('in', 7), ('is', 6), ('language', 6), ('the', 5), ('programming', 5), ('a', 5), ('c', 5), ('you', 5), ('of', 4)]
- Find the k most frequent words from data set in Python
- Python program to count words in a sentence
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Python - Least Frequent Character in String
- Python | Find most frequent element in a list
- Python | Find top K frequent elements from a list of tuples
- PHP Program to count Page Views
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- Program to print the given digit in words
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- Create MySQL Database Login Page in Python using Tkinter
- Possible Words using given characters in Python
- Python | Extract words from given string
- Python - Words with Particular Rear letter
- Python | Number to Words using num2words
- Python - Remove Dictionary Key Words
- Python | Words lengths in String
- Python | Stemming words with NLTK
- Reverse words in a given String in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh