Given a binary matrix, print all unique rows of the given matrix. Order of row printing doesn’t matter.
Input: mat = [[0, 1, 0, 0, 1], [1, 0, 1, 1, 0], [0, 1, 0, 0, 1], [1, 1, 1, 0, 0]] Output: (1, 1, 1, 0, 0) (0, 1, 0, 0, 1) (1, 0, 1, 1, 0)
We have existing solution for this problem please refer link. We can solve this problem in python quickly using Set data structure. Approach is very simple.
- We are given list of boolean values list, put all rows (list) in set because set contains unique values.
- Since list is an unhashable type for set because it is mutable that’s why first we convert each row (list) into tuple then we put all tuple in set.
- Resultant set will contain only unique valued tuples (row).
(1, 1, 1, 0, 0) (0, 1, 0, 0, 1) (1, 0, 1, 1, 0)
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Print unique rows in a given boolean matrix
- Python | Find the tuples containing the given element from a list of tuples
- Python | Remove tuples having duplicate first value from given list of tuples
- Python - Filter all uppercase characters Tuples from given list of tuples
- Python | Remove duplicate tuples from list of tuples
- Python | Remove tuples from list of tuples if greater than n
- Python | Count tuples occurrence in list of tuples
- Python | Combining tuples in list of tuples
- Python | Convert string tuples to list tuples
- Python | How to Concatenate tuples to nested tuples
- Python program to find Tuples with positive elements in List of tuples
- Python program to find tuples which have all elements divisible by K from a list of tuples
- Check if the rows of a binary matrix can be made unique by removing a single column
- Python | Get unique tuples from list
- Python | Extract unique tuples from list, Order Irrespective
- Python - Unique Kth positioned tuples
- Python - Filter unique valued tuples
- Find unique rows in a NumPy array
- Given a Boolean Matrix, find k such that all elements in k'th row are 0 and k'th column are 1.
- Find the number of rows and columns of a given matrix using NumPy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.