Given a cuboid of length L, breadth B and Height H, the task is to find percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages.
Input : L = 20, B = 30, H = 50, l = 10 %, b = 12 %, h = 15 % Output : 26.97 % Input : L = 40, B = 60, H = 15, l = 5 %, b = 7 %, h = 12 % Output : 14.88 %
Code : Python code to find the increase in the total surface area of the cuboid.
- Percentage increase in the volume of cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Percentage increase in the cylinder if the height is increased by given percentage but radius remains constant
- Percentage increase in volume of the sphere if radius is increased by a given percentage
- Python | Percentage increase in hemisphere volume if radius is increased
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Python | Increase list size by padding each element by N
- Python | Sort a list of percentage
- Python | Percentage occurrence at index
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.