Given a cuboid of length L, breadth B and Height H, the task is to find percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages.
Input : L = 20, B = 30, H = 50, l = 10 %, b = 12 %, h = 15 % Output : 26.97 % Input : L = 40, B = 60, H = 15, l = 5 %, b = 7 %, h = 12 % Output : 14.88 %
Code : Python code to find the increase in the total surface area of the cuboid.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Python Program to find volume, surface area and space diagonal of a cuboid
- Python | Percentage increase in hemisphere volume if radius is increased
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Python | Increase list size by padding each element by N
- PyQt5 - Increase size of separator in between the item of ComboBox
- Python | Sort a list of percentage
- Python | Percentage occurrence at index
- Python | Percentage similarity of lists
- Python - Maximum consecutive elements percentage change
- Cumulative percentage of a column in Pandas - Python
- Python script to shows Laptop Battery Percentage
- 3D Surface plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Tri-Surface Plot in Python using Matplotlib
- Surface plots and Contour plots in Python
- 3D Surface Plots using Plotly in Python
- PyQt5 | How to set percentage indicator in middle of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to get percentage of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to remove the percentage symbol from the Progress Bar ?
- How to calculate the Percentage of a column in Pandas ?
- Python map function | Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.