The int type implements the numbers.Integral abstract base class.
Returns the number of bits required to represent an integer in binary, excluding the sign and leading zeros.
Code to demonstrate
2. int.to_bytes(length, byteorder, *, signed=False)
Return an array of bytes representing an integer.If byteorder is “big”, the most significant byte is at the beginning of the byte array. If byteorder is “little”, the most significant byte is at the end of the byte array. The signed argument determines whether two’s complement is used to represent the integer.
3. int.from_bytes(bytes, byteorder, *, signed=False)
Returns the integer represented by the given array of bytes.
- Python PIL | Image.frombytes() Method
- Python | Numpy matrix.tobytes()
- Python PIL | tobytes() Method
- Numpy recarray.tobytes() function | Python
- Numpy ndarray.tobytes() function | Python
- String to Int and Int to String in Python
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 2 (Logarithmic and Power Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 3 (Trigonometric and Angular Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 4 (Special Functions and Constants)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 1 (Numeric Functions)
- Python | int() function
- Python program to convert any base to decimal by using int() method
- How to find the int value of a string in Python?
- How to convert Float to Int in Python?
- Complex Numbers in Python | Set 2 (Important Functions and Constants)
- Complex Numbers in Python | Set 3 (Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions)
- Statistical Functions in Python | Set 1 (Averages and Measure of Central Location)
- Python | Set 2 (Variables, Expressions, Conditions and Functions)
- Python | startswith() and endswith() functions
- Python program to count upper and lower case characters without using inbuilt functions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : mohitg593