We know that we can resize the window of PyQt5 application, but while shrinking the window size we can set minimum size so that it can’t be shrank any more. In this article, we will see how to do this.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : self.setMinimumSize(width, height)
Argument : It takes two integer as argument.
Action performed : It sets the minimum size of window.
- PyQt5 – Set minimum window size | setMinimumWidth and setMinimumHeight method
- PyQt5 – Set maximum size for width or height of window
- PyQt5 – Set maximum window size
- PyQt5 – Set fix window size for height or width
- PYGLET – Setting Minimum Window Size
- PyQtGraph – Getting Minimum Size of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Minimum Size of Plot Window
- Set Window Icon Text in PyQt5 | setWindowIconText() method
- PyQt5 - How to adjust size of ComboBox according to the items size
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- Set title of window in PyQt5 - setWindowTitle
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 - Get opacity level of the main window | windowOpacity() method
- PyQt5 – How to stop resizing of window | setFixedSize() method
- Python | Window size Adjustment in Kivy
- wxPython - Get size of Radio Button Window
- PYGLET – Setting Size / Resizing of Window
- PYGLET – Getting Window Size
- PYGLET – Setting Maximum Window Size
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.