PyQt5 allows us to set the icon of window using
setWindowIcon() mehtod, on the other hand
setWindowIconText() method is also present in it which allow us to set the text the icon.
Although, it is not recommended to use as it has not any use, there was use in previous i.e old versions. It is now used to make the old source codes working. It was used by the window manager now it is not used anymore.
Syntax : self.setWindowIconText(“text”)
Arguemnt : It takes string as argument.
Return : If no icon is set it will return NULL string else return the text set before.
Note :This method is not recommended to use in codes, as it is of no use for modern systems.
- PyQt5 - Set icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Get the icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- PYGLET – Setting Window Icon
- PyQt5 – Set Icon for Check Box
- PyQt5 - How to set icon to the each item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 - Get the icon of desired item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Icon Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Changing Icon
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Icon
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Icon Size
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Icon Size
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Icon Changed Signal
- PyQt5 – How to set minimum size of window | setMinimumSize method
- PyQt5 – Set minimum window size | setMinimumWidth and setMinimumHeight method
- Python | Display text to PyGame window
- wxPython - Add text in window
- Change Icon for Tkinter MessageBox
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.