In GUI applications there is need of displaying information this done using labels in PyQt5, but sometimes there is also a need of changing the text of the label, in this tutorial we will see how it can be done.
setText() method is used to change the content of the label.
Syntax : label.setText(Info)
Argument : It takes string as an argument.
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 – How to clear the content of label | clear and setText method
- PyQt5 – What's this help text for Label | setWhatsThis() method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 – How to change color of the label ?
- PyQt5 – How to align Text of Label
- PyQt5 - Getting text of scrollable label
- PyQt5 – Change background color of Label for anti hover state
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Retrieving tooltip text
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 - Change text of pre-existing Radio button
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 - How to change style and size of text Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.