While designing any GUI(Graphical User Interface) application we create labels that provide information, but sometimes there might be a case when the label size is not appropriate for the content then need of resizing of label arises.
In this tutorial, we will see how to change the size of the label in PyQt5. For this we will use
Syntax : label.resize(width, height)
Argument : It takes two integers as the argument which are :
1. Width to be set.
2. Height to be set.
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 – How to change color of the label ?
- PyQt5 – Change background color of Label for anti hover state
- PyQt5 - Access the size of the Label
- PyQt5 – Different padding size at different edge of Label
- PyQt5 - Different border size for each side in Label
- wxPython - Change Button Label Font
- How to change the Tkinter label text?
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 - How to change style and size of text Progress Bar ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.