We can set the size of label using
resize() method and size can be adjusted with respect to the content using
adjustSize() method. In this article, we will see how we can access the size. In order to do so we will use
size() method. This method returns the
Qsize object which is the parameter of
Syntax : label.size()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns the QtCore.Qsize object
PyQt5.QtCore.QSize(150, 40) PyQt5.QtCore.QSize(150, 40)
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 – Access tool tip duration of label | ToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 - How to access content of label ?
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – Different padding size at different edge of Label
- PyQt5 - Different border size for each side in Label
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Font Size Property
- How to create Label widget in PyQt5 ?
- Setting and accessing name of a Label - PyQt5
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 – How to align Text of Label
- PyQt5 – How to auto resize Label | adjustSize QLabel
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.