Coding Round: Coding round hosted on the HackerRank platform. It consisted of 2 questions. Time Limit 75minutes.
- Given a source vertex, find the shortest distances to all other vertices.
- A string is said to be a programmer string if some subset of its letters can be rearranged to form the word “programmer”.
For example, the strings “programmer”, “zasgrammproerret” is programmer strings. Given a string s, determine the distance between the leftmost programmer string and rightmost programmer string.
For example s = “programmerxxxgrammproer”. The answer is 3.
Interview Round: This round is conducted on Microsoft Teams for discussion and codeinterview.io for coding.
- Tell me about Yourself.
- Explain anyone project on your resume.
- Fork() System Call.
- OOPS Concepts.
- Given a String. Find the Longest repeated Substring in it.
- Given an Array with integers. Find Subarrays whose sum is 0.
HR Round: This round is conducted on Microsoft Teams.
- Tell me about Yourself.
- Your Strengths and weakness.
- Where do you see yourself in 2 – 3years?
- Discussion on Projects.
- Software development life cycle Phases.
- Difference between agile model and waterfall model.
- Which role do you prefer? (frontend, backend, testing).
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience | On-Campus (ASDE-II)
- Publicis Sapient: On-Campus for the role of ASDE-II
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience for the role of QA(On-Campus)
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience | On-Campus (Associate Software Developer Engineer L1)
- Publicis Sapient Internship Interview Experience
- Sapient Interview Experience (ASDE)
- Sapient Interview Experience for ASDE
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Sapient interview experience | Set 1(On-campus)
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 4
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Sapient Interview Experience
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.