Project Idea – Smart AI Based Chatbot For Developers
As will all know, a chatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI) software that can simulate a conversation (or a chat) with a user in natural language. Our project entitled ” Smart Chatbot for Developers” aims at providing meliorate platform for learning any software skills, where this chatbot is user-friendly and software skills can be simulated with a highly interactive avenue.
Why are Chatbots important?
A chatbot provides streamlined interactions between people and services. It helps to improve the customer’s engagement process also. It is generally used for messaging instantly with or without the involvement of humans. According to the IBM survey, Chatbot can successfully answer up to 80% of routine questions.
Behind the Scenes: How a Chatbot Works?
There are two different tasks at the core of a chatbot:
- User request analysis
- Returning the response
Our project is based on Artificial Intelligence Chatbot using virtual assistants. The main goal of our project is to help developers for easy understanding the software concepts. Once, the app is installed by the developers/users, then he/she can access any information at his/her fingertip. When the user opens the app for the very first time, the home page pop-ups. The home page contains a text editor which is used to visualize the code and software concepts like programming languages, scripting languages, etc.
How does our Chatbot App work?
When the user wants to learn any preferred software concepts, he/she can select the platform like programming languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.) or any other kind. The chatbot responds back with the required necessary information with respect to the request sent by the users. Taking an example of selecting Programming languages like C++, the chatbot welcomes the user to the learning platform and requests for service needed by the users.
- The chatbot inquires the users- Are you Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced?
- If the user responds back to the question that he/she is the Beginner, then the chatbot will provide in-depth information regarding the concept.
- If the user selects Intermediate or Advanced, then the chatbot tests the user’s knowledge by conducting a quiz.
- However, our Chatbot provides advanced-level material for the users for a better understanding of the concepts.
- Processor: i3 (or) above
- RAM: minimum 4GB recommended 8GB
- Hard Disk: 100GB
- Speed: 2.4 GHz+
- Operating System: Windows 7 (or) Higher
- Coding Language: Java / Kotlin
- Tool: Android Studio
- Easy to analyze & understand the concepts.
- Provides required resources for an in-depth understanding of the concepts.
- Responsive customer support & regular updates.
- Highly consistent & better performance.
- Unique, appealing & easy to use.