Given a number . The task is to find the value of the below expression for the given value of .
Input: X = √2
Input: X = 3
Approach: The idea is to use Binomial expression. We can take these two terms as 2 binomial expressions. By expanding these terms we can find the desired sum. Below is the expansion of the terms.
Now put X= in EQ(1)
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Program to evaluate simple expressions
- Maximize the value of the given expression
- Expression Evaluation
- Find all possible outcomes of a given expression
- Find a permutation of 2N numbers such that the result of given expression is exactly 2K
- Print the balanced bracket expression using given brackets
- Maximum and Minimum Values of an Algebraic Expression
- Deriving the expression of Fibonacci Numbers in terms of golden ratio
- Check for balanced parentheses in an expression | O(1) space | O(N^2) time complexity
- Program to add two fractions
- Program to compare m^n and n^m
- Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x)
- Program for n-th even number
- Program for n-th odd number
- Program for sum of cos(x) series
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.