Given a number . The task is to find the value of the below expression for the given value of .
Input: X = √2
Input: X = 3
Approach: The idea is to use Binomial expression. We can take these two terms as 2 binomial expressions. By expanding these terms we can find the desired sum. Below is the expansion of the terms.
Now put X= in EQ(1)
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Program to evaluate simple expressions
- Maximize the value of the given expression
- Expression Evaluation
- Find the minimum value of X for an expression
- Maximize the expression (A AND X) * (B AND X) | Bit Manipulation
- What is an Expression and What are the types of Expressions?
- Find all possible outcomes of a given expression
- Find Range Value of the Expression
- Find a permutation of 2N numbers such that the result of given expression is exactly 2K
- Print the balanced bracket expression using given brackets
- Maximum and Minimum Values of an Algebraic Expression
- Check for balanced parentheses in an expression | O(1) space | O(N^2) time complexity
- Deriving the expression of Fibonacci Numbers in terms of golden ratio
- Program to compare m^n and n^m
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.