Given a number n, find the n-th icosahedral number. The Icosahedral Number is class of figurative number that represents an icosahedron(a polyhedron with 20 faces) Source : Wiki).
The first few Icosahedral Numbers are 1, 12, 48, 124, 255, 456, 742, 1128, 1629…………..
Input : 5 Output :255 Input :10 Output :2260
n-th term of Icosahedral Number is given by:
Basic implementation of the above idea:
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Count the number of operations required to reduce the given number
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Find the number of jumps to reach X in the number line from zero
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t