Given a number n, find the n-th icosahedral number. The Icosahedral Number is class of figurative number that represents an icosahedron(a polyhedron with 20 faces) Source : Wiki).
The first few Icosahedral Numbers are 1, 12, 48, 124, 255, 456, 742, 1128, 1629…………..
Input : 5 Output :255 Input :10 Output :2260
n-th term of Icosahedral Number is given by:
Basic implementation of the above idea:
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Find the number of jumps to reach X in the number line from zero
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t