Given a number n, find the n-th icosahedral number. The Icosahedral Number is class of figurative number that represents an icosahedron(a polyhedron with 20 faces) Source : Wiki).
The first few Icosahedral Numbers are 1, 12, 48, 124, 255, 456, 742, 1128, 1629…………..
Input : 5 Output :255 Input :10 Output :2260
n-th term of Icosahedral Number is given by:
Basic implementation of the above idea:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find n'th number in a number system with only 3 and 4
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Check if a number is a power of another number
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Finding number of digits in n'th Fibonacci number
- Smallest number by rearranging digits of a given number
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Number with maximum number of prime factors
- Convert a number m to n using minimum number of given operations
- Determine whether a given number is a Hyperperfect Number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find if a number is divisible by every number in a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t