Given a Temperature ‘n’ in Celsius scale, your task is to convert it into Fahrenheit scale.
Input : 0 Output : 32 Input : -40 Output : -40
Formula for converting Celsius scale to Fahrenheit scale
T(°F) = T(°C) × 9/5 + 32
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Program for Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion
- Program for Fahrenheit to Kelvin conversion
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program for decimal to hexadecimal conversion
- Program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Program for Binary To Decimal Conversion
- Base conversion in Java
- Postfix to Prefix Conversion
- Print all substring of a number without any conversion
- Catch block and type conversion in C++
- Decimal to binary conversion without using arithmetic operators
- Case conversion (Lower to Upper and Vice Versa) of a string using BitWise operators in C/C++
- Gray to Binary and Binary to Gray conversion
- Program to add two fractions
- C Program to Add two Integers
- Program to compare m^n and n^m
- C program to calculate the value of nPr
- Program to print Hut
- Program to add two polynomials
- Program for n-th even number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nitin mittal