Given a Temperature in Fahrenheit scale, our task is to convert it into Kelvin scale.
Input : F = 100 Output : K = 311.278 Input : F = 110 Output : K = 316.833
The temperature conversion from Fahrenheit ( F ) to Kelvin ( K ) is given by the formula :
K = 273.5 + ((F - 32.0) * (5.0/9.0))
Temperature in Kelvin ( K ) = 311.278
- Catch block and type conversion in C++
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Program to print the diamond shape
- Program to print Happy Birthday
- Program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Java program to check palindrome (using library methods)
- Program to print a pattern of numbers
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Program to find sum of elements in a given array
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- Program to check if a given year is leap year
- Program to find largest element in an array
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Program for Tower of Hanoi
- Program to cyclically rotate an array by one
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.