Given two strings A and B, the task is to print all the non-repeating words out of the two given sentences.
Input: A = “I have a blue pen”, B = “I got a red pen”
Output: have blue got red
The words have, blue, got and red have not been repeated in either the same sentence or another sentence.
Input: A = “I am going to park”, B = “I am in park”
Output: going to in
Approach: The idea is to iterate over all the words and check if the word is being repeated or not. Therefore, the following steps can be followed to compute the answer:
- Concatenate both the string and store it in another string variable.
- Extract one word from the concatenated string.
- If that word is present in either A or in B, then print it. Else, continue for the remaining words.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
have a pen I want to park
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Count of words that are present in all the given sentences
- Recursively print all sentences that can be formed from list of word lists
- Count words that appear exactly two times in an array of words
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 2
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 1
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together using STL
- Print all words matching a pattern in CamelCase Notation Dictonary
- Print all valid words that are possible using Characters of Array
- Java ArrayList to print all possible words from phone digits
- Print all possible combinations of words from Dictionary using Trie
- Print all funny words in a string
- Print all possible words from phone digits
- Print all numbers up to N in words in lexicographical order
- Program to print the given digit in words
- Extract and print words separately from a given Camel Case string
- Check if a two character string can be made using given words
- Shortest substring of a string containing all given words
- Remove all the palindromic words from the given sentence
- Print words of a string in reverse order
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.