Task is to extract words from a given string. There may be one or more space between words.
Input : geeks for geeks Output : geeks for geeks Input : I love coding. Output : I love coding
We have discussed a solution in below post.
How to split a string in C/C++, Python and Java?
In this post, a new solution using stringstream is discussed.
1. Make a string stream. 2. extract words from it till there are still words in the stream. 3. Print each word on new line.
This solution works even if we have multiple spaces between words.
sky is blue
This article is contributed by Tanya Anand. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Extract all integers from string in C++
- Extract all integers from the given string in Java
- Extract maximum numeric value from a given string | Set 2 (Regex approach)
- Python Regex to extract maximum numeric value from a string
- Extract maximum numeric value from a given string | Set 1 (General approach)
- Reverse words in a given string
- Count words in a given string
- Reverse middle words of a string
- Minimum Distance Between Words of a String
- Shortest substring of a string containing all given words
- Reverse words in a given String in Python
- Count words present in a string
- Reverse words in a given String in Java
- Print all funny words in a string