Tips To Crack English For SBI PO 2023
SBI PO English Notes: It is critical to learn English if you are preparing for a competitive test such as the SBI PO. This language is utilized as an official language in the majority of nations throughout the world and has evolved into a strong communication tool. English, like every other language, has its own set of meanings and symbols. The symbols are just alphabets, and the meanings must be learned. This is why GeeksforGeeks has SBI PO English Notes to assist you in developing your English foundation.
Exam Pattern of SBI PO 2023
English is the official language and is utilized for all documentation purposes everywhere. It is a required component of all competitive examinations, including bank exams.
The SBI PO exam consists of three parts:
- SBI PO Prelims
- SBI PO Mains
- GD & Interview
English Syllabus of SBI PO
Every phase of the SBI PO exam includes the SBI PO English Paper. However, the majority of candidates are unable to qualify since they do not meet the sectional cut-off of the SBI PO English Paper. Candidates studying for the English language section of the next SBI Probationary test should check below list for the syllabus for verbal abilities:
- Reading Comprehensions
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Match the Columns
- Error Detection
- Jumbled Word/ Paragraphs
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- English for bank exams is the most difficult of all the topics included in the SBI tests. It is because the answers provided are nearly identical, making one question their choice of answer.
- Candidates should be aware that the SBI PO English Language section is objective in both the Prelims and Mains, and that there is also a descriptive type paper in the Mains part of the examination.
- Although the English section of the SBI PO test is regarded as the simplest of all, applicants must attempt to accurately answer each bank exam question in English, and if they are unable to do so, they must follow the golden principles to ensure success.
- The English language element is not only required for the SBI PO exam but it is also required for other government exams.
Important English Notes for SBI PO Exam
- Important Tricks For Spotting Errors
- Tricks to Solve Spotting Errors
- Boost Your Preparation With Spotting Error Practice Questions Based On Articles
- Spotting Error Practice Questions Based On English Grammar “Noun”
- Practice Set For Spotting Error asked in SBI PO
- Spotting Errors for Bank Exams- Practice Set
- What is Noun – Definition, Types & Examples
- Basic Rules Of Noun In English Grammar
- Rules Of Noun In English Grammar
- Detailed Concept On Classification Of Noun
- Rules of Preposition and How to Use Them
- Prepositions: Rules and Types
- Know The Uses Of Articles For The Preparation Of Govt. Exams
- Pronouns: Definition, Types, Rules and Examples
- What are Pronouns? Meaning and Examples
- Modals Rules and Uses
- Rules of Conditional Sentences with Examples
- Basic Rules for Subject Verb Agreement
- Subject Verb Agreement Rules
- Subject Verb Agreement with Examples
- Question Tag Rules with Examples
- Practice Set on Spelling Test
- Common Rules For Direct And Indirect Speech
- Direct And Indirect Speech Rules For Competitive Exams
- Sentence Correction For IBPS, SBI PO Exams Practice Set-1
Direct and Indirect:
Fill in the Blanks:
Active and Passive Voice:
- Practice Set-1 For Sentence Correction
- Sentence Correction For IBPS, SBI PO Exams Practice Set-2
- Rules to Solve Sentence Correction
One word Substitution:
Tips for English Language to Score High Marks in SBI PO Exam
English is one of the most difficult sections of any competitive exam. So here are some tips to improve your English and perform well in competitive exams like the SBI PO English exam.
- Regularly read newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express, Economic Times, etc. It will enhance your reading abilities and give you a good understanding of how grammatical rules are used in phrases.
- Every day, write a summary, journal entry, or essay in English. In a notepad, jot down the new terms and their definitions. You will gradually improve your spelling and grammar.
- Before the exam, take as many practice exams as possible. Make it a habit to take a mock exam every day if you want to get full points in the English portion. To get good grades in English, you only need to follow a few simple procedures. Don’t worry, and keep practicing to improve your score.
Please Login to comment...