Given a dictionary and a character array, print all valid words that are possible using characters from the array.
Input : Dict = ["go","bat","me","eat","goal","boy", "run"] arr = ['e','o','b', 'a','m','g', 'l'] Output : go, me, goal.
This problem has existing solution please refer Print all valid words that are possible using Characters of Array link. We will this problem in python very quickly using Dictionary Data Structure. Approach is very simple :
- Traverse list of given strings one by one and convert them into dictionary using Counter(input) method of collections module.
- Check if all keys of any string lies within given set of characters that means this word is possible to create.
go me goal
- Python | Toggle characters in words having same case
- Group words with same set of characters
- Print all valid words that are possible using Characters of Array
- K length words that can be formed from given characters without repetition
- Java program to swap first and last characters of words in a sentence
- Python | Convert list of strings and characters to list of characters
- Python | Extract words from given string
- Reverse words in a given String in Python
- Python | Stemming words with NLTK
- Python | Remove all duplicates words from a given sentence
- Get similar words suggestion using Enchant in Python
- Python | Spilt a sentence into list of words
- Python | Scramble words from a text file
- Python | Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- Python | Joining only adjacent words in list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.