Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 13
Please refer complete article on Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- Program to remove empty array elements in PHP
- Program to Insert new item in array on any position in PHP
- PHP Program for Rabin-Karp Algorithm for Pattern Searching
- PHP Program to print all permutations of a given string
- PHP Program for Median of two sorted arrays of same size
- PHP Program for Subset Sum Problem | DP-25
- PHP Program for Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray
- PHP Program for Minimum number of jumps to reach end
- PHP Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- PHP Program for Longest Palindromic Subsequence | DP-12
- PHP Program for Egg Dropping Puzzle | DP-11
- PHP Program to Count set bits in an integer
- PHP Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- PHP Program to Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1's
- PHP Program for Count ways to reach the n\'th stair