The Ds\Vector::join() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to join all the elements of vector as a string using the separator provided as the argument.
string public Ds\Vector::join( $glue )
Parameters: This function accepts a single parameter $glue which is used to hold the separator. It is an optional parameter.
Return Value: This function returns the value of the vector as string.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Vector::join() function in PHP:
Ds\Vector Object (  => 1  => 2  => 3  => 4  => 5 ) Vector elements after joining 12345
Ds\Vector Object (  => geeks  => for  => geeks ) Vector elements after joining geeks|for|geeks
- PHP | join() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set join() Function
- p5.js | join() function
- Node.js | join() function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence join() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque join() Function
- Node.js | path.join() Method
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Ds\Map xor() Function
- PHP | cos( ) Function
- PHP | key() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.has() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.add() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.