The Ds\Vector::remove() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to remove the value from index and return it.
public Ds\Vector::remove( $index ) : mixed
Parameters: This function accepts single parameter $index which holds the index at which the element is to be removed.
Return Value: This function returns the value that was removed.
Exception: This function throws OutOfRangeException if the given index is out of range or not valid.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Vector::remove() function in PHP:
Vector Elements Ds\Vector Object (  => geeks  => for  => geeks  => DataStructures ) Last element of the vector: string(14) "DataStructures"
Vector Elements Ds\Vector Object (  => 1  => 2  => 3  => 4  => 5  => 6 ) Last element of the vector: int(4)
- p5.js | remove() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.remove() function
- PHP | Ds\Map remove() Function
- PHP Ds\Set remove() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.remove() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence remove() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque remove() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector remove() Function
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
- Remove a cookie using PHP
- How to remove the first character of string in PHP?
- jQuery | Remove Elements
- How to remove non-alphanumeric characters in PHP?
- How to remove a key and its value from an associative array in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.