Persistent Systems Interview Experience
Round-1(Online Assessment): Through Amcat for 1:30hrs (14 March 2021)
- The first round comprised of around 90 questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions, and technical portions:-
- Suggestion: I would suggest doing all aptitude sections from Indiabix, Tallent Battle, career ride youtube, R S Agrawal
- or any other sites to improve confidence.
- Data Interpretation, puzzles, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English. and 2 coding questions
- logical ability: Odd man out, Data arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Directions, Blood relation
- verbal ability: Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, Error identification, Find the error in the sentence
- If cleared Round-1 with a good score then advanced coding round else Technical Round-01
- Tips:- Solve the questions with a calm mind. Don’t stress yourself during tests because you have to do 50 questions in 60 minutes. Don’t spend too much time on any question if you are not able to do it in the first attempt.
Round 2(Technical Interview Round-1): Through Amcat Smartmeet platform for 35 minutes (01 April 2021)
- Asked for introduction and asked 1-2 theory questions like Operator overloading Vs Operator overriding and Types of Data Structure
- C program to predict the output (Debugging Questions)
- Program to reverse the string (language of our choice)
- Implement linked list
- 2 SQL queries
- Tips: Don’t waste time and be precise
Round 3(Technical Interview Round-2): Through Amcat Smartmeet platform for 30 minutes (28 April 2021)
- Asked to introduce
- predict the output of C program
- program to print no of words and characters in the given string
- SQL queries(2-3)
- Puzzle Questions
- Tips:- You should know each and every word of your Resume.
Round 4(HR Round): Through Smartmeet for 20 minutes (3 May 2021)
- Family Background
- challenging Situations you faced
- why IT??
- Final year project team, outcome, Role, difficulties faced
- Internship role and responsibilities
- Careers Aspirations
- Location preference
- Tips: check mails frequently and positive throughout the interview
- Tips:- Know yourself before any interview.
- Be calm & answer politely.
This article is contributed by Omkar Pandurang Patil
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...