Paytm Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
There was three coding questions and exam was held on cocubes.
- Remove BST keys outside the given range
- Count numbers on fingers
- Given an array of size n, find the min of (max of k number – min of k number) where k <n and k is size of subset randomly choose from array.
Round 1:(face to face interview)
- Trapping Rain Water \
- Search in a row wise and column wise sorted matrix
Round 2:(face to face interview)
- Given a file containing words, find k most frequent words
- Find the number of islands
Round 2:(HR round)
- tell me about yourself not present in your resume
- 2 strength and 2 weakness
- what type of team do u want
- Something you can improve in society.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!