Round 1:The first round was a coding round with 3 questions held on cocubes platform.There were 3-4 set of questions my set had the following questions.
- Given two strings A, B in the form of linked list.If the first string is lexicographically greater return 1, if smaller than -1 or if both stings are equal than 0.
- Given an array of integers, you have to print the number of integers which are greatest from all the elements when seen form right side.
For Example : 1 4 55 45 2 5. In this case the count will be 3 for 55 45 and 5.
- The third question was one of the standard problem of dp which is Longest Increasing Subsequence. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-increasing-subsequence-dp-3/
About 80 people appeared for this round and 26 were shortlisted for interviews.
Round 2:The second round was technical interview round.The round began with introduction about myself and started telling about my projects and the interviewer also showed interest in it and we have a discussion on it.After than some questions on dp were asked and i had to write to write algorithm for them. The interview concluded with questions on some questions on OS, DBMS, SQL and Data Structures.
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview experience for FTE (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview experience (On-Campus) for FTE
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus - SDE)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience - On Campus
- Paytm Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Paytm Interview Experience 2018 (Pool Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 29
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 30
- Paytm QA Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
- Paytm Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 15
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.