Online Coding Round | Time: 70 minutes | 3 Coding Questions
- Was based on Number System.
- Counting the number of minimum currency required for given amount.
- To find the distance of the closest leaf from a node with given data.
Around 50 students were selected from the coding round and were called for further interview rounds and most of them solved two of them. I also did two only third was giving error and countdown said time is over.
Round 1(Technical Interview): The interviewer was very friendly. He asked me to introduce my self Then he asked me some question
- Length of the longest substring without repeating characters.
First, we discussed brute force then he asked me to optimise then we discussed the sliding window approach. He asked me to write a code for this. After writing code he asked me to run on any compiler I did in Xcode.
- Top View of the binary search tree.
In this, he just asked me to write the function and explained the approach. After he was satisfied with both the code then he asked me basic questions on DBMS, OS.
- Afterward, he asked me about the project and show the project and discussed the pandas, Numpy, Naive Bayes and matplotlib.
Then he asked me to ask any question, so I asked about feedback like it is my first job interview give me little review he replied with a very positive review I was very happy then.
After approximately 30 minutes got mail for a second-round interview.
Round 2(Technical Round): The interviewer was very friendly. He asked me to introduce myself self and then directly he jumped on the coding question.
- Print Longest Palindromic Substring
Again I started with brute force then he asked for optimisation I discussed the DP approach
He asked me to write the code.
- Find Maximum sum in an array such that no two elements are adjacent
He asked only the approach I explained.
- Then he asked some basic oops concept and some SQL query and some os concept too.
After around 15 min again got mail for the next round.
Round 3(HR Round): Started with a brief introduction, and then he asked me to tell any topic we can discuss I said os or DBMS
Then he asked me about semaphore, mutex, and then asked basic schema for a given situation when you are match referee in a chess game, and if anything undesired occurs then you have to restore it.
Apart from it, he asked me to tell how was my previous interview and basic HR questions.
A total of 15 people were selected and 3 of them were my close friends..
Tips: Be confident with answers and all the questions were from GeeksforGeeks and hackerrank.
Verdict – Selected
Thanks a lot to geeksforgeeks for this range of content to help us in our journey.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Paytm Interview Experience 2020
- Paytm SDE Interview Experience | On Campus 2020
- Paytm Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Paytm Interview Experience 2020
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- One97(Paytm) Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Walk-in Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.