Given two linked lists, represented as linked lists (every character is a node in linked list). Write a function compare() that works similar to strcmp(), i.e., it returns 0 if both strings are same, 1 if first linked list is lexicographically greater, and -1 if second string is lexicographically greater.
Input: list1 = g->e->e->k->s->a list2 = g->e->e->k->s->b Output: -1 Input: list1 = g->e->e->k->s->a list2 = g->e->e->k->s Output: 1 Input: list1 = g->e->e->k->s list2 = g->e->e->k->s Output: 0
Thanks to Gaurav Ahirwar for suggesting above implementation.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Find the middle of a given linked list in C and Java
- Program for n'th node from the end of a Linked List
- Write a function to get Nth node in a Linked List
- Given only a pointer/reference to a node to be deleted in a singly linked list, how do you delete it?
- Detect loop in a linked list
- Write a function to delete a Linked List
- Write a function that counts the number of times a given int occurs in a Linked List
- Reverse a linked list
- Given only a pointer to a node to be deleted in a singly linked list, how do you delete it?
- Write a function to get the intersection point of two Linked Lists
- Function to check if a singly linked list is palindrome
- Clone a linked list with next and random pointer | Set 1
- Memory efficient doubly linked list
- Given a linked list which is sorted, how will you insert in sorted way
- Merge two sorted linked lists
Improved By : Rajput-Ji