This was a written round. 2 questions were asked.
1. Sum of digits is given and count of digits is given, we need to return number of such numbers possible.
For e.g, if sum is 4 and count is 2, then numbers possible are: 13, 22, 31, 40
so output is 4
2. A BST is given and a number K is given. We need to return kth smallest element from BST.
Whoever solved 1 question was called for face to face interviews.
This was a face to face interview.
1. First discussion about written round questions. I had solved both questions so I was asked to provide optimizations for ist question.
I had coded iterative approach, so first I optimized it then I explained how question could be solved using recursion and DP.
2. A BST is given, in which 2 nodes are swapped. We need to return original BST. He wanted code for this. Normal recursive solution was accepted.
1. Discussion about previous projects.
2. What is database Indexing and how is it implemented?
3. How to threads communicate as in pass messages in a multi threaded environment?
1. What is mutex and semaphore?
2. What is database indexing?
1. Many behavioural questions like why Oyo, any conflict with manager, and conflict with peer etc
2. Discusiion on pro and cons of uber pool
The entire process lasted for almost 7 hrs. After last round HR said he will contact me after 2 days but he only gave out the results after 10 days.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.