There were 2 coding questions to be solved and 20 MCQ questions. Both the section have individual Cut-offs. Many students after solving coding questions was not selected because they didn’t cleared MCQ’s cutoff. Level of coding question was easy.
Q2:- https://www.interviewbit.com/problems/min-jumps-array/ .MCQ’s was based on DBMS and OS.
Out of approximately 260 students registered 60 students cleared Online Round .
Interview Round 1 :- (Approx 70-80 min)
The interviewer asked me to tell about myself and then started things from my resume.
Since i have developer kind of profile and some good internship experience, he started with the projects i have done in my internship and was quite impressesd . So this discussion went for 20-25 min. Then he shifted to DSA and asked 3 questions :-
Q1 :- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-alternate-levels-binary-tree/ This question took me 20 min to solve . I told me 2 approach with Time complexity O(n) and space complexity O(n) and O(1) .
Q2 :- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-nodes-distance-k-given-node-binary-tree/
Q3 :- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-a-tour-that-visits-all-stations/
I solved all the questions with effective time management for each question . As i was the last one to interview with OYO i was immediately called for the next round .
Interview Round 2 :- (Approx 1 hr)
The interviewer asked me to tell about myself and asked two DSA question .
Q1 :- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/optimal-strategy-for-a-game-dp-31/
Q2 :- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/wildcard-pattern-matching/
I solved both the questions. If you are preparing for Oyo, prepare well for topics like DP and Tree. Most questions are asked from these two topics . 2nd question took me approx 25 min to solve. Then interviwer shifted to DBMS, few questions was :-
Tell me about ACID Properties.
What is Indexing. How it is implemented in real databases.
What is Normalisation.
Explain different types of normalisation.
Then interviwer shited to os question. I didn’t revised my concepts in OS i told him about it, Still he asked about
What is thread
Process vs Thread
Different Types of scheduling algorithms.
Thread loop questions.
I didn’t remember i answered any of these question perfectly. Just Prepare OS and DBMS as best as you can for OYO.
There was 3rd round for few students. I was told to wait forr the result . At Last i was offered a SLI with OYO.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.