Difficulty level : Intermediate
Predict the output of following Python Programs.
Explanation : In the above program we are creating a member variable having name ‘life’ by adding it directly to the dictionary of the object ‘manager’ of class ‘Geeks’. Total numbers of items in the dictionary is 2, the variables ‘life’ and ‘id’. Therefore the size or the length of the dictionary is 2 and the variable ‘life’ is assigned a value ’49’. So the sum of the variable ‘life’ and the size of the dictionary is 49 + 2 = 51.
An error is shown.
Explanation : As you can see the variable ‘b’ is of type integer and the variable ‘a’ is of type string. Also as Python is a strongly typed language we cannot simply concatenate an integer with a string. We have to first convert the integer variable to the type string to concatenate it with a string variable. So, trying to concatenate an integer variable to a string variable, an exception of type “TypeError” is occurred.
Explanation: In the above dictionary, key 1 enclosed between single quotes and only 1 represents two different keys as one of them is an integer and the other is a string. So, the output of the program is 4.
Explanation : The task of the ‘del’ function is to remove key-value pairs from a dictionary. Initially the size of the given dictionary was 3. Then the key value pair for key 1 is first removed and then added back with a new value. Then the key value pair for key 2 is removed. So, finally the size of the dictionary is 2.
This article is contributed by Pratik Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Output of Python Program | Set 1
- Output of python program | Set 2
- Output of Python Program | Set 4
- Output of Python program | Set 16 (Threads)
- Output of Python program | Set 6 (Lists)
- Output of python program | Set 11(Lists)
- Output of python program | Set 13(Lists and Tuples)
- Output of python program | Set 14 (Dictionary)
- Output of python program | Set 15 (Modules)
- Output of Python program | Set 15 (Loops)
- Output of Python program | Set 17
- Output of Python Program - Dictionary (set 25)
- Output of python program | Set 12(Lists and Tuples)
- Output of Python program | Set 5
- Output of C++ Program | Set 1
- Output of C Program | Set 17
- Output of C++ Program | Set 2
- Output of C++ Program | Set 3
- Output of C Program | Set 18
- Output of C Program | Set 19