Round 1:RESUME SCREENING ROUND: The company selected 46 people from 400 students in our college. They selected people based on projects in the field of web development and android development.
Round 2:CODING ROUND: They asked us to write four programs on hackerearth.
Question 1: Take an integer as input and output its next prime number .
Question 2: Identify if a substring in the beginning and at the end of a STRING is the same and print NICE else print NOT.
Question 3: Try to left rotate an integer array and check if it is sorted or not(Use bubblesort)
Question 4: A program based on binary representation of a number.
- oneDirect Interview Experience
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)
- OneDirect Interview Process
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.