1st round was a coding round with paper and pen.
There were 4 questions.
1. Get all subsets of an int array. 2. Similar to min railway platform 3. Count ways a message can be encoded using map where a=1, b=2, c=3…z=26. Eg: ‘111’ can be encoded in 3 ways => ‘aaa’, ‘ka’, ‘ak’. 4. Design question.
In the 2nd round the interviewer asked me to explain my solutions. I could see that I had made some mistakes. He tried to correct those and asked me to optimize. Some of them I could. He was good at guiding me to a solution. After that I was asked about the projects I have done and some OOPS, Java questions and simple questions related to Spring.
I was not selected but still that was a pretty good experience.
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Huawei Interview Experience | 4
- BankBazaar Interview Experience | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview | Set 1
- Yahoo Interview | Set 2
- Yahoo Interview | Set 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.