- What is IPC and how semaphore is used for this?
- What’s wrong in the given code?
char name = “name”;
char* ptr = func();
- Implement stack in C?
- what is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between stacks or queues?
- Describe your project and what are its applications?
- Describe how to implement matrix multiplication in CUDA?
- What is inheritance and how to implement it in C?
- What is polymorphism give an example?
- What is perceptron and how it is different from neural network?
- What is deep learning or deep network?
- How to implement unsupervised learning in deep neural networks?
- what is learned in deep learning?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Nvidia Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Nvidia Software Interview Experience | Internship
- Nvidia Interview | Set 1
- Nvidia Interview | Set 2 (On Campus for R & D Team, Pune)
- Nvidia Interview | Set 3 (On Campus)
- Nvidia Interview for 6 months internship (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)