Nvidia Interview Experience | Set 5
- What is IPC and how semaphore is used for this?
- What’s wrong in the given code?
char name = “name”;
char* ptr = func();
- Implement stack in C?
- what is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between stacks or queues?
- Describe your project and what are its applications?
- Describe how to implement matrix multiplication in CUDA?
- What is inheritance and how to implement it in C?
- What is polymorphism give an example?
- What is perceptron and how it is different from neural network?
- What is deep learning or deep network?
- How to implement unsupervised learning in deep neural networks?
- what is learned in deep learning?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.