numpy.zeros(shape, dtype = None, order = ‘C’) : Return a new array of given shape and type, with zeros.
shape : integer or sequence of integers order : C_contiguous or F_contiguous C-contiguous order in memory(last index varies the fastest) C order means that operating row-rise on the array will be slightly quicker FORTRAN-contiguous order in memory (first index varies the fastest). F order means that column-wise operations will be faster. dtype : [optional, float(byDeafult)] Data type of returned array.
ndarray of zeros having given shape, order and datatype.
Code 1 :
Matrix b : [0 0] Matrix a : [[0 0] [0 0]] Matrix c : [[ 0. 0. 0.] [ 0. 0. 0.] [ 0. 0. 0.]]
Code 2 : Manipulating data types
[(0.0, 0) (0.0, 0)]
Note : zeros, unlike zeros and empty, does not set the array values to zero or random values respectively.Also, these codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- chr() in Python
- zip() in Python
- Python PIP
- SHA in Python