With the help of Numpy numpy.transpose(), We can perform the simple function of transpose within one line by using
numpy.transpose() method of Numpy. It can transpose the 2-D arrays on the other hand it has no effect on 1-D arrays. This method transpose the 2-D numpy array.
axes : [None, tuple of ints, or n ints] If anyone wants to pass the parameter then you can but it’s not all required. But if you want than remember only pass (0, 1) or (1, 0). Like we have array of shape (2, 3) to change it (3, 2) you should pass (1, 0) where 1 as 3 and 0 as 2.
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that it’s really easy to transpose an array with just one line.
[[1 2 3] [4 5 6] [7 8 9]] [[1 4 7] [2 5 8] [3 6 9]]
Example #2 :
In this example we demonstrate the use of tuples in
[[1 2] [4 5] [7 8]] [[1 4 7] [2 5 8]]
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__floordiv__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__add__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__sub__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__mul__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__truediv__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__xor__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__lshift__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__pow__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__divmod__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__invert__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__rshift__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__and__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__imul__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__isub__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__mod__()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.